• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

wolverine technologies

mpiller

I noticed quite a few people here were using wolverine technologies centrifuges and I was wondering if anyone has been in contact with Tim over the past two weeks? I read a few good reviews on this site and a few others about his products and decided to order a centrifuge from him over 5 weeks ago. The last time I was able to get in contact with him was over two weeks ago when he said he was shipping it out the next day, and I have still not recieved my centrifuge. I have called him and emailed him several times with no response, and he even banned my email address from joining his forum. It seems he waspretty popular on this forum so that is why I am looking to yall for advice. At the moment he has $920 of mine, and I don't have a centrifuge and i feel that his customer service is horrible. If anyone has a personal phone number of his that they could pm that would be great.
Thanks

dmetalmiki

crikey

See my post on filtering waste oils. the whole (my) set up only cost £70 !.. and filters down to one micron!. 1000 ltrs can be done overnight.

the parts came from the USA. sold over here by an agent. I have a centrifuge, I'm selling as it is not (now) needed..and took a lot of messing about. the cylinder filters are simple..POUR wait overnight and lo, 1000ltrs of imaculate go juice.

Tlauden

I noticed quite a few people here were using wolverine technologies centrifuges and I was wondering if anyone has been in contact with Tim over the past two weeks? I read a few good reviews on this site and a few others about his products and decided to order a centrifuge from him over 5 weeks ago. The last time I was able to get in contact with him was over two weeks ago when he said he was shipping it out the next day, and I have still not recieved my centrifuge. I have called him and emailed him several times with no response, and he even banned my email address from joining his forum. It seems he waspretty popular on this forum so that is why I am looking to yall for advice. At the moment he has $920 of mine, and I don't have a centrifuge and i feel that his customer service is horrible. If anyone has a personal phone number of his that they could pm that would be great.
Thanks

How did ya pay? Call your credit card company or bank and tell them the situation, they gotta be able to help get your money back. That sucks though, I have heard nothing but good and i was planning on ordering myself one. Hope everything works out, keep us posted

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
He hasn't been logged in to SS for a while now.

Last Activity: 05-24-2011

mikey

You seem to be one of many who have had similar complaints concerning Tim as of late. I know his reputation and his product have received stellar reviews for the longest time until recently.

Before I purchased my setup form PA Biodiesel in March, I spoke with Tim via email and phone for several months and although his responses were slow and he did sell a unit he was holding for me, he seemed like a nice guy and really knowledgeable about filtering WMO. For the record, he was holding my unit because he continually failed to contact me to get my cc info, not because I did not have the money. When he sold the unit he was holding and told me he would have more units in a few months, that was the clincher for me to go with PA Biodiesel.

Anyway, have you searched for other similar threads? Have you contacted those who had similar problems?

http://www.steelsoldiers.com/alternative-fuels/47570-wolverine-tech-centrifuge-review.html

Mikey

JDToumanian

I'm not aware of anyone having been ripped off.... You will get your centrifuge, just not in the time frame quoted. I would be polite but persistent.

Jon

rolling18

When it comes to THAT much money, I'm not as "forgiving" as some in here (and great for them) BUT
in this age of poor if any customer service, DISPUTE those charges b4 its to late from the credit card company!!!!

i think you only get about 30 days!!.

Especially since he actually BANNED your email from his site!! WTF??? your a paying customer!!
because of this thread i WILL NOT be using him when it comes time for be to order products!

thank you for letting us know of your expierience.. there are too many people that want my $$$$ to put up with this stuff

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks