• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Won 2 new to me 931a2s!

Goinmxn

Ok, just got the start on my plow trucks! Won them on GL out of Wisconsin. Got one with 260 Miles, 8hrs on rebuild, and the other with 171 Miles. I just got off the phone with Jeff Laumer, he is going to get them off the base for me, and prepare them for the drive home. I will fly out some time next week with one of my employees and road trip back. Should be interesting to say the least. Could not have done it without this website! You guys who have recovered with driving back have any advise? Jeff said he will have them ready so I think I am in good hands. Like a kid with a new toy right now.

Goinmxn

Will do. I'll be traveling from Wisconsin to VA. I'd like to make some contacts in between just in case. I'd like to have some knowledgeable member's to fall back on if I need a little help. I'm very mechanically inclined, but these trucks are new to me.

mahdey

Well, if you come through Louisville, KY, doubtful, then you can stop by. However, Jeff will go over the truck pretty well. I drove mine nearly 600 miles trouble free.

Rifleman

I'd call ahead and ask Jeff if at least one of the trucks still has it's BII kit in it, if they don't have the kit you'll need to pick up a jack, lug wrench and a chain fall to get the spare tire off the back of the truck. Remember the super single tires weight right around 500 pounds each, not something your going to want to lift. One more thing, bring a credit card with you that has a high limit, just in case Murphy happens to drop by.