• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Won my m923 5 ton from Ft Knox

hmfic

Has anyone out there have any good advise for me in the prosses of picking this up from ft knox. This would be my first time doing this and dont realy know what to expect. Do i have to load out or can i drive it out? Im waiting on my EUC just trying to get everything in order.

Hooty481

I would give Noel a call up at Fort Knox and see what he will let you do. If you do decide to drive it off be sure to have insurance. The GL site is really close to the exit gate any way so they usualy dont care but since things are changing you should call and find out. send me a pm and i'll give you his phone number.

hmfic

Thanks for the info i got to talk to Noel today he gave me all the info that i needed. He was also very helpfull im looking forward to dealing with him as im sure it will go smooth as glass.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks