• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Would these parts be sell-able?

FreightTrain

Banned
Found a bunch of brandy new Oil pressure regulators(the hicky behind the turbo) and was wondering if anyone has ever had to replace one....Wonder if you could even sell ONE! :roll:

FreightTrain

Banned
well,nuts,got outbid on them.There is a lot of 102 Brand new OP regulators in Huntsville,ala I was trying to get.I figure they were not a high selling item but also one of those items that are not normally stocked

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
So how much did they go for? You know in an auction you can bid more than the other people and win if you want to.

FreightTrain

Banned
looked like 2 people got in a bidding war on 2 items(both I was bidding on earlier).I think they went for over 200 bucks.The other item was a brake and clutch relining machine by Star.Got in a real war on that one.Went from 50 bucks around noon to 120 bucks about 30 minutes to go to over 300 last I checked.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks