• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Wrecker Stowage Diagram

rumplecat

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I was looking through some of the paperwork that came with my M543A2 and found a "Diagram Stowage Location tools & Equipment". It has a line diagram of the truck from above with locations of all tools and equipment. The back of the laminated sheet has a list of all the issue tools and equipment. If you would like a copy I can scan it on my brand new all-in-printer, just send me a pm.
James G.

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
I think uploading it would be easiest. That way you will not have to send out a bunch. Is it similar to the list in the ps mag?

zebedee

conceptualizer at large
Steel Soldiers Supporter
M816 stowage diag.

What happened to this thread?

I guess the phantom compartments were some how imagined by a design engineer, but a bean counter decided that that it would be too expensive to build and that was where the corners were cut for the budget....

M816 BII stowage.jpg

To zoom in on pic, use "Ctrl + " (Ctrl - to zoom back out)

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks