• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Wrecking yard M51 in Tx

chief76433

I went to the wrecking yard today and ran across an M51 dump truck.It looked complete to me.It is in Stephenville,Tx if anyone needs parts.Way too hot to be out there though.

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hey, better idea - buy the whole thing and save it from the wrecking yard. I'm sure one of the guys on this site would be interested in purchasing it from you when its rescued!

Either that, or post it's location and pics, so others here could save it themselves.

Just better than using a complete vehicle as a source of parts, and the rest being scrapped.

chief76433

I went back today and talked to the owner of the yard and he thinks he has a title.He said it hasn't been started in a year but it was running and dumping when he parked it.If he has a title I may own a M51 before long.The wife is not gonna be happy.After 28 years of marriage I have found that it is easier to get forgiveness than it is to get permission.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks