• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Wrenchturner's M931 build

wrenchturner6238

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well I have owned this truck a while now but had not started a thread till now of my build and how I have come along. I have been working on my modifications and will get all caught up to speed as I go along. Here are a few pictures to start off withResampled_2013-03-20_19-00-42_626.jpgResampled_2013-03-20_19-00-27_137.jpg

I started off with a nice looking truck to start out with. I added a GSS air ride seat that I bought from BFR metals. I did not really take pictures of the install that I could find. Here is a picture of the seat in the truck just setting there so I can figure out where to put other things.2014-07-12 16.57.18.jpg

The next thing I did was to temporarily install a pyro I did not find pics but it was just setting on the dash for the time being.
I did the dual fuel line mod before I started any of my other time consuming mods

I will have more to come.

Attachments

Skull Crusher

Well I have owned this truck a while now but had not started a thread till now of my build and how I have come along. I have been working on my modifications and will get all caught up to speed as I go along. Here are a few pictures to start off withView attachment 569502View attachment 569503

I started off with a nice looking truck to start out with. I added a GSS air ride seat that I bought from BFR metals. I did not really take pictures of the install that I could find. Here is a picture of the seat in the truck just setting there so I can figure out where to put other things.View attachment 569504

The next thing I did was to temporarily install a pyro I did not find pics but it was just setting on the dash for the time being.
I did the dual fuel line mod before I started any of my other time consuming mods

I will have more to come.
Now that's a tread!

Can't wait just to see more!

Keep them coming, Wrench, keep them coming!

wrenchturner6238

Steel Soldiers Supporter
My next step was to get some mud flaps on the back. I had heard that a local fire department received an M915 to convert to there use and they were not going to use the mud flaps and hangers it had. I bought these from them. I figured the measurements I need so the flaps would clear the landing gear on a trailer and clear my tires. I cut some brackets out of 3/8" plate. I cut the 2 hot rivets off each side and made my brackets fit the holes in the frame and the flap brackets, sanded down primed and painted frame and brackets.DSCN0171.jpgDSCN0174.jpgDSCN0176.jpgDSCN0177.jpg

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks