• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Wright Patterson AB Ohio Preview Request

Rickmo

I am looking at an M923a2 on GL. It is located at Wright Patterson AB in Ohio. Would anyone be willing to check it out for me? Thank you.

Rick

Scar59

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Call the local GL site and ask for Andrew (he is the GL agent there) if he's got a minute he'll give you the straight poop on the unit. If the unit has issues GL at WPAFB is pretty good at stating that in the detail. You can drive it away.

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Plus there is folks in the area that could pickup and hold. If you don't have luck with Andrew, gimme a hollar.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks