• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

WTB Comm Shelter

SETOYOTA

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Looking for a small comm shelter to slide in a CUCV. in the southeast.

popacom

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I am looking for a digital breaker panel out of a later issue commo shelter,to clarify the one I saw that I would like to find one like has a digital ,voltmeter,amp meter, frequency etc. I saw one in a post but cant seem to find it again.
Anyway if anyone can shed any light on the particulars and availability I would be ever greatful! PM me at :popacom
or by ph at 859-808-0836
Bill Kagin III
2705 Old Boonesboro Rd.
Winchester,Ky 403918)

popacom

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thats the one! do you have any,or know anyone who does? Also what shelters are they found in? Thanks for your time!

popacom
Bill Kagin III
859-808-0836
2705 Old Boonesboro Rd
winchester,Ky. 40391 :D

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
There was a thread about that a couple of weeks ago, when it was real cold here. There is one in my S-250 shelter, which was originally setup as a psy ops shelter. It is coming out as soon as I get some cable raceways removed. According to what I found out about my shelter, it was older technology and has not been used in about a decade. When I get mine out, I'll weigh it and maybe we can come to a meeting of the minds.

popacom

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Sounds like a plan to me
Will be awaiting news at your convenience!
P.S were there any other remnants of the original electronics i.e racks,pwr supplies etc............if so I may be interestd in that stuff also.
popacom----Bill Kagin III,2705 Old Boonesboro Rd...Winchester,Ky 40391
859-808-0836 [thumbzup]