• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

WTB: Exhaust parts for LD4651C motor (non-turbo)

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Does anyone know where I can locate replacement parts for the exhaust system on my naturally aspirated M109A3 (e.g., muffler, exhaust J pipe, etc.)? Thanks!

FMJ

In Memorial
In Memorial
Bruce, if you can't find anything local I may have the parts you need. Need to check condition though.

Ed

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
By the way, thanks guys for the responses. I will be back in touch about the parts. John Winslow is letting me know exactly what I need to replace.

jatonka

I have new mufflers and flex pipes, but I am looking for the j pipe, which isn't really a j pipe at all, not like the turbo deuce j pipe. I can pay, or trade for the j pipes. John T

Sephirothq

what part do you need exactly, not sure what you mean by a J pipe. I have a complete system that was remove, it looked to be in good condition but it was used. Let me know what you need, pm me with what you have to trade.

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
John told me that it only needed the muffler to be replaced and he had a new one. Thanks to all of the guys who responded.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks