• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

WTB: Front seatbelts

papakb

I'm looking for a set of seat belts for the ambulance that have longer nylon straps. No latches needed. What I would like is a set of belts with the webbing dimension of around 120" extended. This is from the outlet of the retractor to the end of the nylon but does not include any metal pieces.

Can anyone tell me which HMMWV models use longer belts?

Thanks,

Kurt

Last edited:

nspctr1

Give me a couple days and I will check what I have. I picked up some new seat frames that came with new 3 pt belts for hmmwv

contact me in a couple days to remind me. They are not here at the house.

Sintorion

I have a set of complete seat belts that you can have for free if you want to pay for shipping. They are 3 pt belts that bolted near the bottom of the B Pillar and had an anchor point at shoulder height.

papakb

Thank you for your offer, I would be happy to have them and will be glad to cover all transportation charges. Please PM me with your information and the costs when you have time.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks