• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

WTB: "J" bolts for tightening down M939 series hard top

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hi,
I am looking for the "J" bolts used to attach the front of the hard top to the top of the M939 series windshield frame (A pillar). Can anyone point me in the right direction? I've already tried places like Memphis Equipment.

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Bruce, how long do they need to be? I have some nice J bolts from another app. that could work. I will try to get pics tonight.

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
GIMP, I am not sure off-hand as I don't have them to measure. I would assume, but am not sure, that they are about 3" to 4" in length. Don't hold me to this estimate. Yeah, I'd like to take a look at the J bolts that you have.

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
There are a couple of crusty ones in that old 939 hard top on that 925 residue cab. They might be able to be cleaned up and reused. I can check the next time I am down there if you aren't in a hurry.

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Bruce, the help for looking at my home heating system was available tonight, so I had to work on other things. I looked briefly, and could not find them. Will try again tomorrow. Sorry.

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Chris: Yes, I'd appreciate it if you could look at John's the next time you are there.

GIMP: No worries...check when you have time.