• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Wtb: M1009

pinbill

Hello-

I am new to the site and am looking for an M1009. I would prefer a rust free low mileage truck. I am located in Denver but have contacts in the Northern NJ and Bay Areas. I also have a posting in the classified section.

Thanks,

Bill

Scarecrow1

Welcome our new found friend ...:razz:...Why would you need a 4 wheeled drive in Denver ???? Just kidding look in the Classified under resources I think I saw a few in there . Welcome and good hunting.......:-D

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks for the warm welcome. I need a big, loud, camo truck to piss off the neighbors.

That's NOT what we are about. If your only interested in trouble, you might try Pirate4x4.

pinbill

Sorry for joking around. I am new to this site, what kind of site is this? Is joking not allowed here?

Last edited:

moleary

Welcome to the site Pinbill... How's the granola out there in Denver?? ;-) :-D

There you go... proof that joking is allowed - and evidence of the effectiveness of emoticons in letting people know you're kidding. We're all salty - evidently the CARC paint makes the owners as rough as the finish on the trucks. :twisted:

Fortunately, like armor, most of us have thick skin. I suggest you try 1/4 plate first, and if that doesn't work just up-armor like our boys (and girls) in Iraq.

Cucvnut

just fyi pirate 4x4 is not jsut for trouble there is really good people there also you jsut need to go with a grainassult

Pinbill welcome to SS you will find lots of good people here also

pinbill

WWhhhhhhhhhhhooohhhhh there, wait just a minute! Most of the Granola around here is in Boulder, where I work. I can't wait to run some over up there. (JK) Thanks again for the welcome! Can't wait to start reading the tech info.