• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

WTB - M35A3 Rims

Artillerydan

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hello all,

I want to buy 7 M35A3 combat/bolt together rims. Who has them???

THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

Dan Parmley Jr.
XMVPA-7411
1952 - USMC M37 - Restored
194? - M2 Halftrack - Unrestored
1960 - XM34 Little John Rocket Launcher - Need original rocket
1985 - M1028A2 CUCV - Unrestored (For Sale)
2001 - M-Gator - Under Restoration
1988 - M116A3 (trailer) - Unrestored
1952 - M104 (trailer) - Unrestored
www.mvdataplates.com
artillerydan@cox.net

rdixiemiller

Good luck finding them. They bring exorbitant prices if you can even find them. I'd jump all over them if I could find them for $100 each, which I can't. Every blue moon or so a few show up on GL.

Rocco

how much do used combat rims go for?
my boss bought some more property and it came with
a military trailer from the 50s it was a wreck but I got the rims
off it and put them on the front wheels of the duce.

rdixiemiller

Not sure, but REOM34 (a member in Spain) is looking for just the rings off some of the old combat wheels. He bought a load of NOS surplus from the Spanish Govt., got 7 NOS wheels, but no rings! If anyone can help him, PM either one of us.

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
AH HA HA HA HA HA!!!! Bet you want those rims on a gold-plated pallet too, doncha? Wait! Lemme look in my shed! They're in there right behind the 5-gallon pail of elbow grease, and the 500-foot hank of flight line!

No seriously, you're gonna need a LOT of luck finding those. A bunch of use here have been REALLY combing the auction pages hoping for a glimpse, but they seem to be rarer than hen's teeth...

devilman96

In all seriousness... they are available... The guys that have them usually have them in 2's or 3's and consider them gold... the guys that truly want them can accept sterling silver... but can never find them in a full set.

I've found one "set" for sale as surplus... $600... EACH!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks