• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

WTB MKT trailer unit

Iron7

Hello folks, looking for one or two MKT's to restore and use. They don't need to be complete and can be missing the canvas and other inerds. I have the MBU's and will only need the main grill and the main counters that everything mounts on to. I plan to replace the ice chest with a small chest freezer and replace the two stoves with something else, other than that, I plan to restore it original. Anything will be welcomed and considered. If you're open to trading, please let me know! I'm also watching GL but I wanted to give the SS community the opprotunity first. Thanks.

Kevin

WPNS421

MKT's are hard to find and once we have them, we are not ready to give them up. I have one complete and am picking up a second one soon. Good luck in search.

WPNS421

Yea Mike is the person to ask for MKT help. The only complaint I have about him is that he is soo helpful and I feel he works for nothing. If you need something ask him. There Mike I had the chance to say thanks for your help with my MKT ay bargain basement prices.

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
CL pics show a six vent (read more modern) top and tan canvas (read cooler in the summer time, no difference in cooler weather). I have some of the tan stuff purchased at a G.L. auction at Warner-Robins if it's not complete. Griddle can be replaced through the SS pipeline as crazyguypa, cgarbee, and wreckerman893 can attest. TheBuggyman will not get his till Labor Day Weekend. With burners, it could be a fair price, depending on what other stuff is there (pots, pans, utensils, drink coolers, food containers, etc.).

CGarbee

Hmmm, I always wonder a bit about adds where the photos include those taken from on-line sources... Not saying the add isn't on the up and up, but I would want to take a good gander at it in person before I got excited...
That said, since he says that he is not planning on selling it with a full compliment of MBUs', keep in mind that I still have units in storage for sale... I've also got the MBU manuals in PDF form (although I sent them to Mangus so they may be on the site here now as well...).
The parts relay service for these does seem to be working well... :)

Sevo

I have to agree, Mike is the go to man for MKT parts. he has helped me get a few things for mine. Im lucky, I live in the same town as he does ;)

The MKT is a bad bug and it bites hard.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks