• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

WTB: MT654CR any leads??

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
John is correct. Since that tranny was used in civi applications too, there are lots out there. If you are looking for mil surplus or a take out mil tranny, Rancher Supply has some 939-series parts trucks. SS member M1075 is in OK and would be a good resource too.

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
One thing to keep in mind and this probably goes without saying, but you might get a good transmission or a piece of junk. I bought this same tranmission for one of my M925A2s (the one that came without a motor or transmission) about 1-1/2 years ago and only got 125 miles out of it! I ended up getting Allison to rebuild it rather than screw around with more questionable take-out stuff. If you buy one used, MAKE SURE you get a guarantee. I bought my original transmission from John Winslow and it was NOT guaranteed. I found out the hard way when it went bad. Of course, I only paid $1500 for it and John had no way to test it out.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks