• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

WTT for 900 series

Artillerydan

Steel Soldiers Supporter
OK this is a little complicated..... :roll:

I have taraded a bunch of stuff over the years to a surplus dealer in Tucson AZ. so with that being said he ows me near 10K in trade. Problem is he doe not have what I want. 900 series 5 ton (at least he will not get rid of his in trade) He literally has 100s of 5 tons and duces, jeeps 100s of m37s (last count around 150) etc..... CUCVs out the wazu. most all south west trucks with no rust. He has been hording since the early 80s soo lots of early rare duces and 5 tons
This may be a pipe dream but I though I would through this out there. Anyone have a 900 series that they want to do some trading towards a shopping spree or tell me what you want and I will see if he has it in his yard. Even looking at a 900 series that is mechanicaly good but needs tires, bed, cab lights or???

YEAH this is a loaded thread

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks