• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

WVO Designs discount

Mr4btTahoe

Hey alls...

So I've been into WMO for over a decade at this point. In the last 8 months, I started doing videos on the subject on my YT channel. I test different filtration methods, blends, go over tank and system plumbing, etc.

I've also done some back to back comparisons of different centrifuges.

I currently run a WVODesigns direct driven 6k rpm centrifuge and after going back and forth a bit with WVO Designs (they had noticed the channel by this point), they decided to work with me a bit.

For the next 2 1/2 weeks, my channel has a 10% off discount code for anything from WVO Designs. This is a first for them (and me for that matter). Considering the prices on most centrifuges, that could be $100-300 in savings. They are allowing backorders on most things. If it doesn't allow it on the website, call them.

SO.. if you've been thinking about investing in a centrifuge... or need parts... want to upgrade your current unit... etc.. now would be a good time.

www.wvodesigns.com

Discount code : NotSoGrand Garage

And if you want to check out the channel... feel free. Just search for The NotSoGrand Garage.

Anyways... figured I'd throw it out there. I didn't even know SS had an alternative fuels section or I would have posted earlier.

-Chris

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks