• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Xenia Ohio - Tug a truck Video

CW3Topher

There is an event next weekend, 20 November at Kil-Kare raceway in Xenia Ohio. It a tug a truck event, with different weight classes for competition. There is an unlimited weight class that the MV's can compete in and are welcomed by the event organizer.

Welcome to Kil-Kare.com for the track's website, and the event organizer, Buford Harlow can be reached at 937-838-6692

Last edited by a moderator:

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
I'll have to un-bolt the pintle hitch so they have to use the crane hook. Think that I could get away with that?

KsM715

I dont want to see you roll it. I want to see the look on their faces when you pull it right out the gate and down the street.

CW3Topher

Gimp, I don't think I'll have a chance against the wrecker with my 818, but I'll give it a shot. The guy running the event said they was someone bringing a big logging truck for the unlimited weight class.

Anyone else around Ohio plan on bringing a truck?

Stretch44875

Super Jr. Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Looks like I will be able to go. Figure Saturday at noon? I won't be bringing a truck, unless it turns into a mini SS gathering.

krall

I recovered the 915 yesterday and my buddie and I were talking about getting into something like this, too bad its out of my stomping range:sad:

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Spoke with Kilkare today. Stretch is stopping down tomorrow and we should be up there about 12:30 Sat. Anyone else gonna show?

DFD2010-A

SW....Kip...Buff...JW.....STALEY???? I never hear about these things until I bug you to help me with something and your busy. Nah, I wouldn't like to come :roll:. Count me in I guess....no pullin' for me, purely watching you wreck your rig haha

jw4x4

I just now saw this. I think I can be there to watch. Hey Gimp- can you send me a text msg on my phone when there is something going on? I don't get on the computer every day.