• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

XM105E3

jrosbo

I have an XM105E3 trailer that I just got done Building a brand new bed for, I reused the fender wells and floor but the rest is brand new. This one says it belonged to the U.S.A.F. I am going to sandblast the frame and running gear this weekend. I have the new bed primed and ready and hopefully the frame to by saturday. Now for a Question, it used to be blue, someone painted it OD. The OD is peeling away and revealing the blue as you can see in the pictures. Should I paint it blue or OD? And What color of blue if you chose blue.

Attachments

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'd go with whatever color your tow vehicle is. If your deuce is green and the trailer is blue, it would kinda clash to me....

ojsdna744

Re: RE: XM105E3

maddawg308 said:
I'd go with whatever color your tow vehicle is. If your deuce is green and the trailer is blue, it would kinda clash to me....
:ditto: If the deuce in your avatar is the primary tow vehicle, blast it Carc!! :lol:

Armada

Or paint the duece Strato Blue to match the trailer........ :shock:
Nice rebuild of the bed. Didn't look like you had much to work with either.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
You guys are all missing a golden opportunity!

Looks like it is time to buy an Air Force Deuce!!

jrosbo

That was the good side. The tail gate was rusted, bent, torqued out of shape so bad you couldn't even get it to close half way. Anyway another local find that has been saved. I am going to try and have it done by the end of the month, so I will post more pics then.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks