• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Xm1098 water tanker pony motor problems

flatheadvff

Have a xm1098 5000gallon water tank trailer at work. Has a single cylinder diesel pony motor. Cannot find id tag on motor. One of the idiots at work tried to repair the ignition swith and didn't get the wiring right. Now doesn't charge battery and oil light doesn't work. Wiring is very simple but I don't have a diagram to know what goes where. Don't want to crosswire and burn out charging parts. Three wires go to oil switch from "dash". Will crank start and run, just would like to get it tos charge battery so don't keep cycling battery.

flatheadvff

Thank y'all for the replys. I'm busy at work and have been redirected. I didn't get pictures yesterday and having to take off work to make up for overtime (terrible problem to have :LOL:). I will try to get pictures of Monday, but don't know when I will get back to project.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks