• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

XM211 Value

wrench

[What would this Xm211 be worth, not sure if engine is stuck(dont think so) all glass is broken but all the frames are good, original hard top is in really good shape, has a winch, no bed but my have a m35a2 bed to install. Does not come w/ the aparatus on the back. Thanks.IMG_0666.jpgATTACH]173674[/ATTACH][

Attachments

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
That puppie's pretty rough IMO...I think I would pass unless it is free. Think engine, trans to start...then brakes etc.

I'm afraid that truck is a money pit...maybe if you knew a little more about the drive train condition??

You can get a fairly decent M211 for around 1K to 1500 IMO. Might wanna look in the classifieds. AMG has some for sale and I think one runs/drives and a couple more for parts. Just an idea to consider.:beer:

emr

sad to say it is true, the owner should really be glad if some one would just take it, for the labor to take it to scrap is not even worth that, Would be nice for some one who could use it to get it...

hippiedude

Save it , the winch and hard top is worth $500.00 ..... Stan Leschert is looking for winch pto and parts ..... and badgmc56 is looking for a hard top .......Tons more parts you could make cash on .......... Tim

rosco

Steel Soldiers Supporter
It would be a great donner. Especially, if you had a runner. Just getting that ground pounder off there is a good day. I assume somebody else will do it. Also, how is it mounted? If they did a bunch of welding to the frame, that will take time to fix.. Soooo, I guess $500, isn't a bad deal, considering the parts.

Lee in Alaska

lacoda56

Looks like a good parts truck from the pictures. Don't listen to the BS about scrap prices. There's a lotta work involved to get the high dollars at the scrap yard unless your labor is free. By the way, if you're willing to work for free, I might have a job for you!:lol:

Mastertech

So splain somthin to me? are not all of the trucks that we own not money pits? Like Hippie dude said save it for the love of all of us save it how much is he asking? if it was here I would buy it for $500-$600 if not more but Iam in love with these trucks dont ya jst got to luv em?

Stan Leschert

If you can get it cheap, and have the time and energy to wrench it, DO IT!
I found a winch, but I'm still looking for bits.
If you are willing to save this from becoming a Toyota, I'll be more than happy to get parts from another truck!