• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Yakima bid winner from canada

nineyards

I was hoping there is some one in the area Yakima WA. that could help with picking up and checking out what I won at a recent GL auction . I am in the US till the 6th of Jan.But helping my son and family move from Indiana to Arizona till the 2nd of Jan. If there is a shop (private or business)that can help I'm hoping or any advice I am grate full.I would like to mount a snowblower or plow on before it goes to Canada but this is not a priority thank you in advance for any help.
[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]Lot #:[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]Lot Location:[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]Lot Title:[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-2]8660[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-2]WA, Yakima[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-2]1986 AM General M923A1 5-Ton Cargo Truck w/ a 14 Foot Dropside Cargo Body

Approximate Dim. or Lot Cube: 310.00" x 96.00" x 121.00" (L x W x H)

[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]FSC:[/SIZE]
[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]NSN Number:[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]Units:[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]Description:[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-2]1.[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-2]2320[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-2]2320010502084[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-2]1 EA[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-2]TRUCK,CARGO[/SIZE][/FONT]
[/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]