• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Yet another FNG

odie99

Hey everyone. I've been looking at picking up a deuce for a few years now, but I've only just found your site. So far, it looks to have a lot of great information.

I'm a Vehicle Mechanic in the USAFR, prior Ammo USAFR and USAF. Needless to say, I've had my fair share of fun monkeying around in the deuce.

Anywho, I just thought I'd drop by and say hey. :deadhorse:

~Owen

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
Hey everyone. I've been looking at picking up a deuce for a few years now
I hope you are in good shape.roflrofl

Seriously.....welcome to the Green Iron Laughing Accademy.:cookoo:

There are worse addictions to spend time and money on than this one but none come to mind right now.auaaua

There are several members out in AZ.......you won't have to go far to find an "enabler".:beer:

Again....welcome to the madness.

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
Welcome. Always good to have another member on here that doesn't mention driving fast, lifting the truck, or adding a beer keg cooler in lieu of a passenger seat.

Welcome to the site.

dozer1

Hi Owen,
Welcome. I bet you will be into a deuce soon if you hang out here. With your experience you will be able to both find and contribute good info on this site. Dean

emr

Good luck and hope U get a nice one soon,,,, They are awesome as you already know,,, good luck.... ditto ... glad the first line wasn't, how big of a tire can i get on this, alot of young at heart, want these trucks, with the best of intentions for sure, but miss the meaning of the site, But for sure u will hear this alot here, its your truck make it the way U want it, Tinwoodsman says it all, I started out with an M 38 jeep, and 2 deuces 2, 5 tons 1 cckw 352 and a mule later, I have realized , not sure why, but i can only drive one at a time, that seems like a silly idea on this site, :) oh the real reason is i bought more than i could afford to keep in the shape i wanted, So I just have 1 , 5 ton and the mule, but hey, good luck and enjoy.....

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks