• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Zerostart block heater help!

cruzinz28

I installed a Zerostart 1500 Watt block heater last night on my Deuce and don't think that it is circulating. In the directions it says you can't us any hose that goes over top of the block. Kinda hard not to use a hose that comes over top of the engine when the two heater run right over the engine in a deuce.

If anyone can help, or has pictures showing how they installed theirs to make it work it would be greatly appreciated!!!

Jesse

for best resultes mount the heater on the frame and use the drain on the side of the block as the sourse of coolant . the coolant needs to flow to the heater then the heater can heat the coolant and push it up to one of the cab heater hoses . the key is getting the heater below the water jacket of the engine so there is lots of flow going to it the balls in the heater keep the coolant going one way kenny

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks