• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Zil Schnekoid

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I've seen the "screw drive" implemented on an old Fordson tractor before but the video showing it used to propel sideways as well as forward and reverse is a new one on me!!! Way Cool.

Attachments

superburban

Re: RE: Zil Schnekoid

bugei said:
is it just me? does anyone else think that this might be a great solution for crowd control and mob mangement?
It worked for trees. Why not tree-huggers?

Alredneck

Banned
Hey Superburban trees need lovin too! Kinda like fat chicks, puppies, and those really nasty farts that linger for days at a time :D

spicergear

That screw drive Rocks!!! Gives me all kinds of dumb ideas. :D Couple of frame rails, engine enough to drive meaty hydraulic pump, two good sized hydraulic motors...hmmm. Rolling the screws would probably be not the most fun ever-

Elwenil

Looks like something out of Junkyard Wars. It is an interesting drive system and I was pretty impressed by the video of the thing knocking down trees. I would not have thought it would get that kind of traction. For some reason this kinda makes me think of the Ripsaw vehicle...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks