• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Zombie Fest in Normandy Park, WA Sept 16th. Need vehicles.

JH1

This one is a little different. It is actually a community preparedness expo but they dress it up for fun and call it a Zombie Fest. There will be emergency vehicles, an Army Stryker is supposedly going to be there, and who knows what else. I guess the zombie aspect appeals to the younger crowd, so that's why there is that connection. It gets them out to a preparedness event, where otherwise, they wouldn't pay any attention. It should be interesting, at any rate. See the page at

https://normandyparkedc.com/event/zombie-fest-northwest-disaster-preparedness/

for more details. They would like to have a few to several military vehicles of all kinds there to 'set the mood'. :) We will be there. Let me know if you plan on coming to it, please. Also, they are looking for a large military power generator or maybe a few smaller ones. If you have one to bring, let me know.

Please forward this to Facebook and stuff. For those not familiar with Normandy Park, it is a very few miles southwest of SeaTac airport.

Jim