• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MKT-99 Kitchen trailer - Batteries & solar

Guyfang

Staff member
Across the street from our double wide outside Tacoma, was a swamp. Never dried out. Was a large flotilla of ducks that lived there. Great sport for my dog.

I was only there one winter. We were in old WW2 wooden barracks. It rained so long, and so hard, I thought we needed a life raft. Temps dropped, and the thermostats in the building were in a locked box. It got cold in there. I was a Plt. Sgt and had a barracks full of women soldiers. They drove me mad with all the complaining about the cold. One day I went over and took a steel pin with me. I poked it through the control cable about 20 times. At last the heater cam on. I marked the hole with a black sharpie, and gave the pin to my SP/5 who was in charge up there. Told her to pull it out during the work days. Worked like a charm