• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New : looking at M1078

RJS2022

Hi, new member. I am interested in M1078s and have been looking at them for a while. Is there anyone in North Eastern Ohio that can share the experience? Would like to see one up close.
I get on a truck binge where I want to buy one, have always been amazed by noisy diesel trucks and being a former mechanic, have found the project appealing from a fixer upper perspective and have always enjoyed driving trucks.

Anyone? Im in the Mentor Ohio area.

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Hi, new member. I am interested in M1078s and have been looking at them for a while. Is there anyone in North Eastern Ohio that can share the experience? Would like to see one up close.
I get on a truck binge where I want to buy one, have always been amazed by noisy diesel trucks and being a former mechanic, have found the project appealing from a fixer upper perspective and have always enjoyed driving trucks.

Anyone? Im in the Mentor Ohio area.
Well... I can't offer up close or a close-by offer for a personal visit.
The best I can offer is a warm "Welcome To The Outfit".

Maybe if we stir the traffic a little, somebody will drop you a line. I know we have quite a few members up there... Maybe searching: https://www.steelsoldiers.com/search/2825710/?searchform=1&q=ohio+members&o=date

RJS2022

Well... I can't offer up close or a close-by offer for a personal visit.
The best I can offer is a warm "Welcome To The Outfit".

Maybe if we stir the traffic a little, somebody will drop you a line. I know we have quite a few members up there... Maybe searching: https://www.steelsoldiers.com/search/2825710/?searchform=1&q=ohio+members&o=date
Wow, Thanks! Ya that would be great. Ive been watching the auctions for something nearby because they are generally cheaper although there is a risk. Checking one out would be great, waiting until the next meet or rally is the next option. Either way I think they are a self inflicted money pit but trucks are cool and really, who doesnt want an army truck? haha