• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New Mexico members check in here!

area52

I would like to start a thread to let everyone know where everyone is in New Mexico. Maybe one of these days we can all get together somewhere!!

Area52 (Wade) Aztec NM

lets here from everyone else!!

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Although I'm "permanent party personnel" here in Texas, our secondary duty station is in Alamogordo, NM. (Mother-In-Law's LZ)

Feel free to include me as an "associate" New Mexican.

Thanks,
John (& Dianna, too)

flashgordon

Elephant Butte here! There's a whole bunch of us down here that pull campers on the beach with our big boy's. Nice to meet you all!

-FLASH-:cool:

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Las Cruces

Cool.
We are in Alamogordo for Thanksgiving, and took my Mom-In-Law to Las Cruces for a Doc's Appointment this morning. We were arriving at about the same time you posted your location! Too weird!

After the appointment and lunch at the Cracker Barrel, a quick stop at Sam's, we headed back. So close we could have hooked up.

Maybe another time.

John

area52

Hey just a reminder - put yourself on the new member map under the resources tab heading up top. that way we can all see where everyone is located at.

RangerBob

Socorro, checking in.

Hey Ryan, thanks again for helping unload the gens yesterday in my super duper secret desert location. You have been sworn to secrecy. ;)

Get your beast cleaned out and running right yet? Boy, do you owe Jason big time for the freezing cold night rescue!!

Rodger

I am in Placitas, about 15 miles North of Albuquerque

Rodger
1968 M109A3 camper
1971 Steyr-Puch Haflinger

Psycho-6

Tularosa here. Got an M819, only slightly non-MilSpec (Removed the military electrical system and installed basic electrical system.)