• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Small GP Purchase Shipping

CapePrep

I am seeing some smaller items on GP the I would like to bid on. Wondering if anyone has dealt with shipping small stuff from them. How does it work? I am talking things like small electronics, misc clothing, small tools, etc. Have never bought from them so trying to do homework. Thanks

flyfishtrailer

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have used them to ship on a couple of small items. If they actually put things in boxes appropriate for the item shipping seems to be through a major carrier (FedEx out of Las Vegas). But more often than not, they use too big a box and you get charged for a huge box. I think they charge what the normal rate is and not what their rate probably is with a GP business account. Look at the last picture or two of the item and you will see what I mean regarding box sizes.