• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2011 Dayton MVPA Convention Swap, Bringing

Glad we got to see everyone and Thanks to all whom bought from us hope to see everyone in ALLIEBAMIA next year . If y'all didnt make it you missed out on some awesome sights and great deals and some dang good brothers in MV COLLECTORS and FRIENDS THANKS to you ALL.

Whitey

Well I'll be, that is the tour that looked like a SS Rally there were so many members on it.

:)
Ha HA! True, it did look fun. I got too busy buying parts and showing my relatives around for a ride. I wonder if it's the same LVT that has been at the Findlay show? got some pics of the PBR coming.

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yes, same LVT and it was in the movie Flags of Our Fathers as well.

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
I took several pictures of this well known lowland hillbilly in Ohio and everyone of them came out looking like this. :?:

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks