• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2015 TX MV Rally

mkcoen

Steel Soldiers Supporter
My Spring Rally shirts arrived today. Love the design but was a little disappointed in the sheerness of the T-shirt. It'll look good on the wife though.

My Spring Rally shirts arrived today. Love the design but was a little disappointed in the sheerness of the T-shirt. It'll look good on the wife though.
MK, sorry to hear about your disappointment, I kinda felt the same way. I like a little heavier shirt myself. will do better next time.

mkcoen

Steel Soldiers Supporter
MK, sorry to hear about your disappointment, I kinda felt the same way. I like a little heavier shirt myself. will do better next time.
You did fine. Tough to please everyone and I'm sure others like a lighter shirt. I'm just used to wearing Carhart shirts so everything else seems to be cheaper.