• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

5ton 24r21 rims

BIGNICK

I am looking for 24r21 rims to fit on my 5 ton. Found tires, now I have to find rims or have them made

Last edited by a moderator:

tcody

OTR wheel is the OEM supplier to PACCAR for 18x21 rims for use with the 24R21 tires. I know you can still buy them as they are used for the flotation tire option on their oilfield trucks and C500's. I am not sure what offset they are available in. I would guess they will set you back about 1200-1500 USD each but you could contact them directly or ask the local KW dealer. Home

tonka tester

where does one find the 24r21 tires? i have only found a few... but theyre always worn down to nothing, or look too scary for road use :shock:

Victor

I'll take 4 tires with rims (24R21) in any condition. Side wall MUST to be solid.
My friend owns Michelin retread facility. he can put any tread I want, but as I noted side wall must be in good shape.

Are these rims (21x18 ) one solid rim or 2 pieces?

Last edited:

tcody

There were 2 lots at GL on 6/3 that had several - wonder if someone here got em. They were lots 7707/8701 and 8702. Good luck on the hunt

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Sorry, I'm new here. I did try the classified section but it was locked? That was last week so I suppose I'll try again.
Thanks for the tip!
You have to be a premium member to use the classifieds , there is a sticky at the top of the classifieds explaining this . Go to the resources section on the top tool bar and click on premium memebership It costs $15 a year.

jrod66

are you going to run tandem in the back? You can contact stazworks.com and they will build whatever wheel you would like, super tough but the lead time is a little long (at least he is honest about the time frame) but worth the wait for sure, they build wheels for Top Truck Challenge competitors, good luck with you build and keep us updated!:beer:

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter
are you going to run tandem in the back? You can contact stazworks.com and they will build whatever wheel you would like, super tough but the lead time is a little long (at least he is honest about the time frame) but worth the wait for sure, they build wheels for Top Truck Challenge competitors, good luck with you build and keep us updated!:beer:
This thread is 3 years old I doubt any updates are coming from the OP.

markmontana

You have to be a premium member to use the classifieds , there is a sticky at the top of the classifieds explaining this . Go to the resources section on the top tool bar and click on premium memebership It costs $15 a year.
I'm not a premium member- and I use classifieds all the time! (My premium membership was declined...)

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
I'm not a premium member- and I use classifieds all the time! (My premium membership was declined...)
What do you mean DECLINED, WHO said that you could NOT become a PREMIUM MEMBER

Last edited by a moderator:

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I'm confused by this as well. If it was a payment issue, unfortunately that's between you and paypal. For those whom aren't up to using paypal, there is also an address to mail payments into.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks