• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

6.2 crank rotation

Tanner

Gunfreak25

I have no idea what materials cost nor what my local shop charges for cutting steel plates to size. I like the weld in mounts in that last link you provided, I will keep them in mind. Looks like the only thing i'd have to shorten would be the plates that you weld onto the frame. Pretty effortless!

wilber

Has anyone made this swap? I'm concerned about the automatic transmission and the final gear ratio in low. I swapped a 366 with a Clark 5 speed into a 211. My low gear without the low side of the transfer case was too high. I don't want Gunny to get too involved and then later have to swap in a two speed transfer case.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks