• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

6.2 with turbo build in progress

bubba_got_you

[FONT=&quot]Well Im not really doing it for hp, im just doing the turbo for some balls up hill and towing. I don’t need a fast truck as I accurate slow and only do the speed limit. What I look for in a truck is torque, dependability and if I can fix it on the side of the road with tape and a hammer. So I decided that this motor would suite me best as they are strong and will go forever as long as you don’t abuse them and take care of them. And the fuel mileage won’t hurt ether lol[/FONT]

rnd-motorsports

WoW :shock: I hope my engine is as clean as that one if and when I ever open it. Under the pan looks super clean. was going to ask a stupid question :lol: until I saw your location you know the one like you are not going to install a block heater? LOL! glad I saw that before I ask I will be putting one on mine in the next week or so. Getting a bit cold up here in the mornings no problems yet but better safe then sorry! LOOKS GREAT CAN"T wait to see the girdle have the main girdle and rocker girdle on the big block in my play toy they can get a bit steep on price but better then the junk parts. keep the pics flowing! :grd:

nattieleather

I would like to see pics of the girdle you make and how you installed it. I'm interested in this because I will be working on a 6.2 this winter also. Motor looks good and clean and should work well for you. Is this a 6.2 or a 6.5? I wasn't sure by your first post and if it is a 6.2 what turbo will you be using?