• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

800 series air filter #'s??

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
RE: 800 series air filter #

Hey Lane. There was a discussion about this last week I believe. The conclusion was that there is no civilian counterpart filters available for the 809 or 939 series air filters. They will have to come from a MV dealer like Winslow.

I don't have my manual in front of me to give you the oil or fuel filter numbers. If nobody chimes in, I can look it up in the morning for you.

Sooo, whatcha workin on?

cranetruck

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter

I have a filter element from an M543, which may or may not be the same, but it's made by Donaldson and has the following dims and number:
Dia= 11-3/4
Length = 14
Hole dia= 6 inches
Number 19207-7737491

citizensoldier

Gonna change the oil and filters on Dave P's 818.. For our trip up to the UP this weekend. He lost the #'s so I was trying to get them ordered at our auto parts place. Strange deal on the air filter? I was able to find the oil and fuel filter #'s with clinto's help. But like you have exsplained nothing on the air filter! Sounds like a good specialty filter for OD iron if you ask me! Thanks Chris..