• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

931 - GA to FL

pctrans

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Ron, See ya at the cookout. Phil, got two of them, and not sure if one will tow the other home. Also, already up here with the Avalanche, spending a few days in Indiana for Dad's 88th Bday. Tried to talk the Ms into taking the 1009 for the trip, and her driving one of the trucks back, but that plan didn't fly very long.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Pete, will your travels bring you anywhere near Cincy on your way back to I75? Gimpy is holding an aluminum platform for my ambulance.

pctrans

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Lilburn, GA (just east of Atlanta) to 34221 (Palmetto, FL), or anywhere towards Tampa area. Kenny, I am in Princeton, SW corner of IN, not really anywhere close.

Tow4

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Pete, if you end up coming home first and going back, I'll ride up with you and drive one back. I just need a ride back to Orlando when finished a small gratuity. :wink:

pctrans

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Ron, I will be on the road Friday. If you are going to the cookout, let's look them over and come up with something. Pete.

decodeme2

In Memorial
In Memorial
Hey PcTrans,
We can do it for $1,250.00...
Its 510 miles...
Less than 2.50 a mile..
Can do it later this week if needed..
Eric-252-312-1717

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
i am a cdl a driver in need of a job,no dui ever
FROM the SITE RULES

"Do not post as if texting and do avoid the use of texting abbreviations. We are not the grammar police but we want everyone to easily read your post in at least 8th grade English."

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks