• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Air pack

Redpawn

Ok so I know there are a ton of threads to do with air packs but for the life of me I can not find the one that had the really nice rebiuld instructions or where to get a rebuild kit form. I had found the kit before but now that I need one I can't find the company that sells the kit and I don't really have 3 to 5 hundered dollars to buy a new one. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Ok so I know there are a ton of threads to do with air packs but for the life of me I can not find the one that had the really nice rebiuld instructions or where to get a rebuild kit form. I had found the kit before but now that I need one I can't find the company that sells the kit and I don't really have 3 to 5 hundered dollars to buy a new one. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
http://www.steelsoldiers.com/deuce/82753-my-airpack-rebuild-photos.html

Here's one. Found by clicking search, advanced search, Airpack rebuild in the deuce forum. I haver also bought several kits off ebay from Delawarelister for under $50.

Redpawn

Thanks thats the exact thread I was looking for. I search for it three times and I never found that one for some reason. I also looked on ebay before posting and the only air pack kits are for 5 ton trucks.