• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Amy Gets Her Trailer After A Years Wait!

FloridaAKM

My M-1081, Amy, got a M-1082 trailer & cover support this morning from GP. :jumpin: It seems folks are not hot to bid as the auction first starts. Now all I have to do is wait for it to be delivered & find a cover. Pictures will come after delivery.

mkcoen

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Congrats! I just sold my M1082 last week. Plans changed and I think building a expo trailer out of my M116 will get a lot more use and I don't need a Class A license to tow it.

FloridaAKM

Winning a trailer wasn't bad as far as $$$. The $$$ come after you start to pay the premium, state taxes, dealer fees, title fees; then the shipping bear grabs you unless you can do a personal pickup in your area. Shall I go on, we all have to pay to play......

FloridaAKM

My M35A2C is named after Betsy after a girlfriend from the same area that the truck came from, North Georgia. Amy is my Boss Lady from years ago(that I still work with)that is responsible for me being alive for the last 15 years, hence the name. None of my trucks are named after wives because they are all exes for a reason, not the trucks, the wives!

sjohn116

Wife named our m1081 "GiGi." She said a truck so big and manly needed an overly feminine name. I fought the name. And despite my best efforts, it stuck. Guess it's better than Candy. Ha

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks