• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Anyone know what this part is?

John S-B

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Found this in with a bunch of stuff that came with the truck when I bought it. This doesn't look familiar to me, just wonder if any of you recognize what it is. I'm thinking maybe a part to the cab? It's approximatly 5' long.

Attachments

eagle4g63

Everyone beat me to it.....I have one of those that I took off when I converted to my hard top. That is what I was talking about when I told you I had the back cab brace for the soft top.

steelandcanvas

I have that piece from a donor Deuce I got my hardtop from. This piece was on top of the bottom flange of the hardtop, sandwiching the hardtop between it and the cab tub. I'll wager it's a re-enforcement for the hardtop's thin sheet metal.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks