• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Arkansas Air Show

ARYankee

Arkansas Air Show 2012 (Sept 8-9)

It is that time again!!! The Little Rock Air Force Base's Heritage & Heroes Air Show will be happening Sept. 8-9. If anyone is interested in displaying their MVs at the show just let me know. I know I had a blast at the last air show. They treat you really great plus you get to hang out with our military personnel. This year the Blue Angels will be there.

If you are interested PM me and I will have to collect some info from you to give to the air show staff so they can do their background checks and issue passes for the weekend. I don't have a definitive cutoff date for those that will be attending with their MVs yet but I will update this thread as I go.
Vehicles will need to be staged on Sept 6 or 7. I was told they will work with folks on which day and times.

Here is their website: Little Rock Airshow ❖ Heroes and Heritage

Last edited:

ARYankee

We've staged our vehicles for the weekend and got to see the Blue Angels practice along with a few other aerial demonstrations. It is going to be an awesome show this year!!! I'll post up pictures Sunday or Monday. I know I'll be trying out the new camcorder we got :)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks