• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Armed Forces Day display JBLM

Amer-team

Hello Team. If you would like to participate at JBLM (Ft. Lewis) Armed Forces Day 20 MAY 2017, under our banner, you will need to get me some info to submit for security. You need to get it to me by 1 MAY, I will submit on that date.

You need to send, PM, or call me: Full Name, Date of Birth, state of Drivers License. You will need to present an enhanced Drivers license or Passport at the gate to get in.

This is a special year, 100th birthday of Ft. Lewis. If you have any vehicles or artifacts to display that pertain to the base, please bring them out. Weather is always an issue, last year it poured, so I will make sure I get the Large Wall tent out so we have someplace to get out of the rain. When the weather cooperates, this is one of the best events around.

The military brings out most of their vehicles and equipment too, so you might not want to miss getting close to a Stryker or other fancy stuff.

They do furnish us tickets for lunch, so we need a headcount.

Get in touch if you have any questions. Hope to see you there. Peter 360-870-0706

Attachments

JH1

Very nice. Lunch tickets, huh? Nobody told us anything about it. We were there under our own flag (British artillery, no less) but Alyssa never mentioned it. Dang. There went $20. We did make the cover of the Base Newspaper, though. http://www.nwguardian.com/ We had the only thing that remotely looked like a tank. You'd think in the whole massive base, they could scrounge up something to display. We had about 250 kids crawl into the driver's seat.
Jim

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks