• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Average EUC Time- One Mans Results

markmontana

Seems like this is a never ending issue, and I don't think we'll see a solution in my lifetime- so I thought I'd go back thru my last 10 EUC's and average out the time. I only counted business days, and I did not count any any sales during my first EUC wait (which was about 70+ business days). These are all in 2010.

And the answer is: 11.625 days.

Shortest was 4 days, longest 22 days. On average- I have no complaints. Go DLA!

I've been a class 3 dealer for 15 years, and that is WAY more screwed up and delays are MUCH longer.aua

Scarecrow1

I am waiting on my first EUC to clear ........Now at my age 54 ..I have taken the precaution of making a will to deal with the event that the gov takes too many months to clear my trailer .....Thus leading to the unlikely event that I kick the bucket before the darn thing clears I will leave it to my youngest son .....in hopes that in his life time HE may be able to enjoy it ...where as all I had was the darn paper work ........[thumbzup]

T

televisionman007

I am waiting on my first EUC to clear ........Now at my age 54 ..I have taken the precaution of making a will to deal with the event that the gov takes too many months to clear my trailer .....Thus leading to the unlikely event that I kick the bucket before the darn thing clears I will leave it to my youngest son .....in hopes that in his life time HE may be able to enjoy it ...where as all I had was the darn paper work ........[thumbzup]
dont forget the satisfaction of paying for it right away:deadhorse: