• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Axle Swap Question

Fleg

A Dana 44 and 10 bolt are comparable strength axles. If you're going through all the work of swapping a front axle then a D44 is almost a waste of time and money.

mr.travo

So who is a good gear vendor to go through to complete the swap? I am trying to price out one of these swaps. Been thinking about doing it for a long time. I am not wanting to stick with 4.56's either. I would like to be able to still breach 70 mph. I have also been kicking around converting over to a beefed up 4 speed, but that's a few years down the road.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks