• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

BFR Metals, Salina Kansas, a Goodie Hole

Rkrug

Glen, Do you have any 900series electric tach sending units? Didn't know if you had any you had pulled, ones I had seen last time I was there were mostly on MC trucks, didn't know if there were still any there that might have one.
Thanks
RK

91W350

Glen, Do you have any 900series electric tach sending units? Didn't know if you had any you had pulled, ones I had seen last time I was there were mostly on MC trucks, didn't know if there were still any there that might have one.
Thanks
RK
I thought they were all cable drive...

We have two beat up 813s for you to drool over now. One has frame extensions for a winch, maybe the shift lever parts as well. ELMO!! 8)

Rkrug

They are cable driven but there is a pass through transducer that mounts kind of between the compressor and IP pump, It sends tach info to the STE/ICE port.

MKD73

Made it out to Salina yesterday to pick up the trailer box, lug wrench and a couple tires. As always Glen was great and drove me around so we could avoid most of the mud.

Thanks again for what you do!
I will be back when the yard starts to fill back up. Yes, I might be driving an od green truck out of your lot the next time I come out. Haha

91W350

Made it out to Salina yesterday to pick up the trailer box, lug wrench and a couple tires. As always Glen was great and drove me around so we could avoid most of the mud.

Thanks again for what you do!
I will be back when the yard starts to fill back up. Yes, I might be driving an od green truck out of your lot the next time I come out. Haha
We have a couple worth driving off....

trukhead

I would like to get a cutoff (front pintle to the deck with the square tube left intact) hitch from a M1061 trailer as well as a spare tire for the same trailer as well as a few brake pancakes with the mounting brackets intact.
Thanks
Dennis

How about a hardtop for a 931A2 tractor as well?

I have pickup truck, will travel........

Last edited:

91W350

I would like to get a cutoff (front pintle to the deck with the square tube left intact) hitch from a M1061 trailer as well as a spare tire for the same trailer as well as a few brake pancakes with the mounting brackets intact.
Thanks
Dennis

How about a hardtop for a 931A2 tractor as well?

I have pickup truck, will travel........
Not sure what a 1061 trailer is, but I am sure we do not have one. No hardtops for anything but deuces and 800s right now.

popz76

Do ya still have them springer seats? We finally gonna get up yer way in the next week or so..oh and my friend kindly needs a deuce endgate ?

91W350

We should still have springer seats, several of them. We do not have a deuce tailgate right now. I have three deuces coming, but have not actually seen them yet. I know one has no box.