• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Bobbed M925

bambambam22

It is almost complete we have been very busy at our work. We Rhinoed the side stages at the ampatheate in Paladuro Canyon so I had to move my entire business down there for months. we just finished the end of last week so i can start back on the trucks. we have been working a little along on one of the deuce's and have almost finished it while we have been working in Paladuro super singles electric wipers power stearing and things like that but we will hopefully finish the crew cab 5 ton in a couple of weeks I have to get it done because i have a 923 coming in that we are going to repower with a 400 cummins
Just busy

dmolson92

mostly off topic

Hey Justin, not to get off topic but, my oldest brother and my pops run a machine shop outside of Angleton and we have been interested in maybe building our own bobber one of these days! Someday when I'm back home I would like to stop by and see how the work on that bobbed 5 ton is goin! Looks pretty sweet so far! Also, if you ever need any machine work or cnc work or cnc plasma cutting, lemme know! We are pretty busy at points but enjoy working for locals!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks