• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Bought another deuce

fsearls92

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well like the title says I bought another M35a2c. I sold my M923 a week ago and found this really nice deuce up the road in Albequerque NM from another SS member. Its amazing that this truck has everything my other deuce has drop side bed, sea clips on front bumper, heater, non springer seat, and soft top. It also came on 395 Michelin XML's with custom rims from C&C and a new fiberglass hardtop from Boyce. Also pretty cool that the truck has the whistler turbo. It also has a muffler that is going to come off very soon. I also really like the desert camo that it is.

Attachments

Scarecrow1

Very nice truck Hope you have fun with it. I like the look of the tires but the number of threads posted on here about the loss of power will always keep me close to stock on my 923A1. But they are big enough for me :)

welldigger

I will be putting 395's on my truck within the next few months. From my research overall most people seem very happy with them. I realize this does change the gearing up a bit but this seems like it can be overcome by turning the fuel up a bit if you haven't already.

Nice truck and I hope it gives you many years of enjoyment.

cattlerepairman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Make sure you park them apart, preferably separated by a solid partition wall. Heed the advice. Otherwise, you could come out of the house one day and there are THREE deuces parked there!

There is a thread about a guy who has a Deuce with 900 -series sheet metal. I guess we all know what has happened there.

Last edited:

Danger Ranger

Lookin good. Thats one **** of a trailer there in pic two. Nice setup, AHEM except for the chevy...but you know...

The deuce needs the camo finished I think, but it does have a nice look to it.

fsearls92

Steel Soldiers Supporter
It is a really big trailer. My friend let us borrow it and its 44 foot with triple axles and duallys on each axle. Only the driver side door doesn't match the rest of the camo, but I think we will paint the whole truck anyways!