• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Brilliant email title from GL---NOT!

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
So I get the following emails from GL entitled

sales@govliquidation.com Winning Bid Notification for Sale 3593

Actual two with the same title for winning two of the new skedco litters. Looked like the standard GL email I get when I win.

Not exactly, seems the idiots put a FDA certificate (why for litters) on this that had to be completed in 5 days. So first indication I get is my account got locked up. No other email nothing.

Now the prudent student would think that a more 'catchier' title is in order here such as
I would get for end use certificates. This is the first medical item requiring a FDA certificate I have won.

We'll see if I get my stuff or loose it.

Robyn, I think your folks in the sales department ought to fix this.

medlog

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Another happy camper with a pioneer tool crammed up his backside from Government Rectumnation.

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus

In Memorial
In Memorial
GL good luck

What a crock. The supposed everyone got email about charges being levied upon close of auction never came to my inbox. I would go on line and ask for Meredith she is a great help it is twice now that she got the results I needed on chat. My problem is being 13 hours and one day different I have to stay up past midnight to catch them.