• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

cat trans from Houston tx.to Ga rally

R Racing

I need to move a 16 speed cat trans about 900 lbs from Justin Wehrings (sorry if I spelled ur name wrong :- ( )to the Ga rally any help would be appreciated.

Last edited:

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
SS Express Freight at work.....I love it when a plan comes together.

Once the tranny makes it to the GA Rally I will take custody of it and add some stuff going to MD....prob attach it to a palllet and fasten everything down.

Now we need someone to get it from the GA Rally to MD.

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
SS Express Freight at work.....I love it when a plan comes together.

Once the tranny makes it to the GA Rally I will take custody of it and add some stuff going to MD....prob attach it to a palllet and fasten everything down.
Don't forget load one 915 cab going back to Texas!!! I had an alterior motive with the trailer loan-out . . .

Sirblissfull

RRacing I was saying I can pick up the trans and haul it directly to the rally.

NDT evidently wants me to haul back a 915 cab, going to need a weight on that by the way and weight on the trailer itself the towing capacity of the Expedition isn't fantastic.

I want to bring the AC unit from my M820A2, for sale at the rally. Haul back parts for my winch assembly.

Now to find someone heading south from Michigan to bring my winch parts.

Andy1234

If nothing else, I can use my freight account and have it shipped for approx $175. Justin would have to put it on a pallet, but it's do-able.

Consider it a back-up, if needed.

Andy

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks